Thanks man. Getting to the point where I hate to see this day roll around. But, it's like the old saying: Any day above ground is a good day. Thanks again.
Mikmo. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks man. Getting to the point where I hate to see this day roll around. But, it's like the old saying: Any day above ground is a good day. Thanks again.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Happy b-day silvrsurfr....lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
happy bday man!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Happy Birthday!
happy bday
In honor of my good friend Mik's b-day:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/skV28D0jsjs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/skV28D0jsjs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Happy b-day silvrsurfr....lol </div></div>
Suprised anyone remembers that. For the unknowing, I used to be big into comic books and my mom bought me a Firebird back in '90 for my birthday. Well, I couldn't think of anything more original to put on the plates, so I put "SSurfer". Turned out to be a great conversation piece for the ladies. Always used to start out "Are you a surfer?" And of course, my reply..."Why yes, as a matter of fact, I am!" But my closest experience to surfing was hopping on a boogie board...it going one way, me going the other, and me doing a face plant in the sand.
Thanks for the video, ID. It would have been great to have her arrive at my house with a bow and say "Happy Birthday!" But I had to settle for about 8 of my old college buddies, sitting around drinking and reminiscing about old times up until about 2am.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks